Welcome to Trading Achievements! At Himitsu, we love to see our members interact with each other. When you do trade, take note of the number of trades you've made based on the cards you've traded. When you've traded enough cards, you'll receive a reward!- - - - - - - - -
- Please keep track of your trades by numbering them in your logs. If you don't, your achievement won't be accepted.
- Remember that you count trades by the card worth. So, for example, if you trade 1 special for 2 singles (or vice versa), your trade log should look like this: "my special## for single##, single## (1, 2)".
- Trading member cards counts, so please include that in your overall numbers. Gifting cards counts for the gifter, not for the giftee, so if you gift someone a card (or cards), please include those in your overall numbers.
- Games such as Swapping where you trade in cards for others of your choosing do not count for this service.
- Trading currency or bookstore items will not count towards your trade.
- If you're claiming multiple trading achievements in one comment (ex, 25, 50, and 75), please list them all out to prevent mod confusion.
For every 25 and 75 trades, you'll receive 2 random cards.
For every 50 trades, you'll receive 4 random cards.
For every 100 trades, you'll receive 4 random cards and a random pencil.
Ready to get your rewards? Please fill out the form below!